Guide Price: £350,000
Bryncrug, Tywyn, Gwynedd
Location, Situation and Access - The property is situated under a 1 mile from the village of Bryncrug which is 2 miles north-east of the town Tywyn. The area benefits from plenty of beautiful walking, hiking and cycling trails. The Tywyn area, which is in close proximity, is becoming increasingly popular as a base for exploring Snowdonia’s sea side cost. The property is accessed off a council road approximately 1 mile from Bryncrug and the B4405 road towards Abergynolwyn. The land which is offered for sale is accessed along a farm track along the boundary of the neighbouring field. The market town of Dolgellau is 17 miles or thereabouts and provides a range of amenities and facilities including a Livestock Market, Wynnstay Store and a Veterinary Practice. Barmouth is situated under 28 miles to the north of the property and the popular lake-side town of Bala is 32 miles or thereabouts to the North east.
Directions - From Bryncrug, travel along the B4405 road towards Abergynolwyn for approximately 1 mile before taking a right hand turn signposted ‘Brynglas’. The entrance track is located on the right hand side approximately 100 yards from the junction.
The Land - The land provides a rare opportunity to purchase 35.29 acers of land in a beautiful location with fa reaching views towards Tywyn.
The land extends to 35.29 acres or thereabouts of quality grazing and mowable pastures. The land is also supplied with mains water throughout the property. The field boundaries consist of good quality stock fencing and established hedges.
Basic Payment Scheme - All Basic Payment Scheme entitlements will be transferred with the land following purchase.
Services - Mains water is connected in every field within the sale.
Designations - The land for sale is within the boundary of the Snowdonia National Park. No other designations are tied up with the land.
Easements, Wayleaves and Rights of Way - All existing rights are to be included with the sale of the land. In addition to this, a public footpath crosses the land.
Planning - The land is currently in agricultural use and prospective purchasers are advised to seek their own advice for any alternative use.
Method of sale- Informal Tender - Tenders must be made on the official Tender form and are to be received at the Agents’ office – Llys Meirion, Dolgellau, Gwynedd LL40 1AB in a sealed envelope marked “PEN Y BONT - TENDER” by no later than 2:00pm on Thursday 16th of September 2021. Further information on the Informal Tender process is provided on the first page of the Tender Form, attached to these particulars of sale.
Viewing - Inspection of the property can be made without appointment, by foot only and with a set of these particulars in hand.
Inspection of the property will be undertaken at own risk and neither the vendor or their approved Agents, Farmers Marts (R G Jones) Ltd, will be responsible for any losses or injury.
DISCLAIMER - These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. We have not carried out a detailed survey nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. The measurements given are approximate. No person in this firm’s employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.
PLAN OF THE HOLDING - These have been carefully prepared and are believed to be correct but interested parties must satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the statements within them. No person in the employment of the Agents, Farmers Marts (R G Jones) Ltd has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property and these particulars do not constitute an offer or contract.
Certain boundary lines on site may not accord with those identified on the plans accompanying this brochure and some internal divisions may have been removed since the Ordnance Survey complied the relevant Map Editions.
IMPORTANT - 1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair and overall view of the property, please ask for further information/verification.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to submitting their tender.
3. The photograph(s) depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph(s). No assumption should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any area, measurements, aspects or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY. If such details are fundamental to a Prospective purchaser, such Prospective purchasers must rely on their own enquiries.
5. Where any reference is made to Planning Permission or potential uses, such information is given by Farmers Marts (R G Jones) Ltd in good faith. Prospective purchasers should, however, make their own enquiries into such matters prior to Tender.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match any expectations that you may have of the property.
7. IN ORDER TO CONFIRM WITH MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS, WE WILL REQUIRE PROSPECTIVE PURCHASERS TO PROVIDE PROOF OF IDENTITY AND ADDRESS. PLEASE BRING A VALID PASSPORT OR UK DRIVING LICENCE TOGETHER WITH A PUBLIC UTILITY INVOICE, BANK STATEMENT OR LOCAL AUTHORITY COUNCIL TAX BILL (DATED WITHIN THE PREVIOUS 3 MONTHS). CASH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR PAYMENT OF THE RENT WHICH MAY ONLY BY PAID BY BANKERS DRAFT, BUILDING SOCIETY CHEQUE, COMPANY CHEQUE OR PERSONAL CHEQUE.
DISPUTES - Should any dispute arise as to the boundaries or any points included in General Remarks, Stipulations, Particulars or on the Plans (or the interpretation of any of them) the questions shall be referred to the arbitration of the Selling Agents - Farmers Marts (R G Jones) Ltd.
Land Schedule - SH Number Field Number Hectares Acres
SH6102 5389 1.24 3.06
SH6102 6276 2.58 6.38
SH6102 6691 1.27 3.14
SH6102 7483 1.61 3.98
SH6102 7773 1.14 2.82
SH6102 8567 6.47 15.99
TOTAL 14.31 35.36